Skip to main content

Best Mascara of All Time

Hello everyone, I'm so sorry for the lack of posts, it's been so hectic! Today I have for you all a post on my favorite mascara of all time, the Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara. I had gotten this as part of my 500 point perk at Sephora, which I included in my Mini Sephora Haul. Without further ado, let's get into the review!

 
This mascara is in my opinion the best one that I've come by because of it's longevity. This product doesn't smear at all, and I can wear it throughout the day with no worries or problems. Also, the small size of the brush is perfect for getting to every lash, top and bottom, easily, without the fear of poking my eye. Sometimes, with mascaras like Benefit's They're Real, I find myself always having to take a long time applying it carefully, while this one I can swipe on easily and quickly. I'm happy to report that it doesn't clump like crazy, and if you do experience some clumping, just brush it through with the wand and it will apply evenly! Also, this does a great job of lengthening, defining, and holding a curl all day!
 
This retails for $25 at Sephora.com or any Bobbi Brown counter. I think that once I'm out of this sample, I'm not going to purchase the full size, mainly because of the cost. If I ever find a dupe for this, I will be sure to let you all know! If any of you have suggestions on your favorite mascaras, please leave me a comment!
 
Thank you all so much for reading!

Comments