Skip to main content

Review: American Eagle Live For Her Perfume

Hello everyone, I apologize for the delay in posts once again. I'm trying to come up with good ideas for posts, and that's been slow coming lately. Today, I have for you a review on the American Eagle Live For Her Perfume, and the one I have is in rollerball form. I'm doing this post today because they're still having 40% off everything in store and online! I've tested the discount, and it works on their fragrances as well. So, without further ado, let's get straight into it!


I bought this about two years ago, on an impulse when I was with a few friends at a mall, but didn't use it a whole ton last year. This year though, I've been using this perfume every single day, and I've been carrying this around in my purse and reapplying every few hours. This rollerball contains .25 fl oz. and costs $14.95 at any American Eagle store or their website (I'll leave a link to this perfume in rollerball and full size form at the end of this post). This perfume is light, fresh, clean, but also carries a hint of sweetness, especially if you've been wearing it for a few hours. That being said, this is one of those perfumes that manages to smell nice enough to get compliments, but not overpowering enough to give anyone headaches. Everyone that I've worn this around has said that it smells absolutely amazing, and for the price, it's definitely worth trying out.

There isn't too much floral in this, which is great to keep the lightness of the scent, and it allows the underlying sweetness to shine through. Upon initial application, it smells fresh, a little bit floral, and perhaps an undertone of musk, but as it wears, it seems to get sweeter while retaining the initial scent. I think anyone of any age can wear this, as it truly is timeless, and smells much more expensive than it really is. Perfume is definitely something that's extremely personal, so I suggest you all go and at least smell it if you have an American Eagle store around you!

They also make 3 other scents: Me, Crush, and Vintage. I went to the store and smelled Vintage yesterday, and it mostly smells like vanilla, so definitely sweeter than this one. The other two, I haven't exactly smelled and formed an opinion on yet. Perfumes all react differently on everyone's skin, so definitely test this out on the skin, walk around, and see what you think. As for longevity, I personally love this scent, so I want to be able to immediately smell it, so I reapply about every 3-4 hours. If you don't want to carry around a rollerball, then simply put it on and leave it be, I just feel refreshed when I reapply this! 

AE Live For Her Rollerball : $14.95; .25 fl. oz.
AE Live For Her Full Size : $39.95; 1.7 fl. oz.

I hope this helped some of you out, and thank you all so much for reading and your support!

Comments