Skip to main content

Best BB Cream EVER


Okay, I know that in my first review of this, I didn't give it glowing marks, but it has progressively gotten better, if you've read my update post on this. And now, this has become one of  my Holy Grail face products, right next to Revlon Colorstay. I was able to get this for an awesome price on Amazon.com, for about $20 and from a great seller that got this to me super quick! I ordered on a Friday, at nighttime, and got it on Monday; plus, this one was made in 2013, so it's fresh. I love to use this everyday with a regular, disposable, triangle, damp sponge. Using this for a while, I've noticed that this lets my skin breathe, much more so than a heavy foundation. I've gotten over the scent, which simply fades away easily now after application. I just put my bareMinerals Matte on top to set it, and I'm all set to go!

Best of all though, this has AMAZING, WONDERFUL coverage! I don't even have to use a concealer with this, and I think this covers better than Colorstay, even when they're applied the same way. I love that this has a pump, since it stays clean. I mostly like using a damp sponge because of the beautiful finish it gives the skin, as well as how it doesn't disturb the existing flakes on my cheek area. Also, using a damp sponge keeps my fingers clean, since I don't have to use them to apply the BB Cream. I always wipe the pump on the sponge after dispensing one pump, just to get an excess product and keep it clean. And in case you didn't catch that, I use one full pump, and it works wonders on my skin to conceal hyperpigmentation from post acne, any new pimples, and even out any redness. My only complaint is the oil control, but I can't say anything else bad, so I guess it's a win-win situation, even if I have to blot/touch up after 3-4 hours. My touch up routine will probably be my next post, so stay tuned for that!

Well, that's all I have to say! Oh, one last tid bit, this works amazing underneath a foundation as a base or primer as well. I've used it underneath Colorstay, and it had the BEST coverage EVER, and I didn't get oily AT ALL after 10 hours. I hope this helped out some of you, and if you have any questions, please leave them in a comment! I love to see your comments, they make my day!

Comments