Skip to main content

Mini Sephora Haul

Hello all! Today, I went to Sephora to pick up another one of my staple cleanser, and got a few free gifts, so I thought I would share my very small haul with you all.


As you can tell from the picture above, this haul is literally only three items, but I thought it would be fun to share this with you all because there are multiple items within the boxes. So, first of all, I got the main item I was going in to get, the Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam. It's the staple in my skincare routine.


This is the standard birthday gift that Sephora offers, which includes the Benefit They're real mascara and Watt's Up Highlighter. I haven't tried the mascara, but the highlighter I already have a sample of and love for a nice fresh candlelight glow.


Now, this I was super excited about when I got the email a few days ago, this Bobbi Brown to Go Beauty Insider gift is amazing! It is a 500 Point Perk, so if you have that many points now, I suggest you go ahead and spend it on this because I heard from a Sephora sales associate that these are going to go fast, but that could just be my location, and also since my store doesn't have any Bobbi Brown products. I haven't tried anything out yet in this set, but hopefully I will soon, the blush looks amazing and the eyeshadows look perfect for fall. I don't know anything about the mascara and eye cream, but once I try all these out, I will definitely do an update! This little compact is also perfect for traveling!

Well, that's all I have for you today, I hope you all are doing amazing, and as always, thank you so much for reading!

Comments

  1. Great picks! That Bobbi Brown palette is gorgeous!

    www.beautyandbliss67.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment