Skip to main content

The Liebster Blog Award

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I've been around running errands all morning and it's been sweltering hot! I just got nominated yesterday for a Liebster Blog Award by Em, of mascarawarrior. So, without further ado, I'll get into explaining what it is, from what I've gathered from Em's blog and online!

All right, the award name itself is German, and while I have no true idea of what it means exactly, I have read that it means something nice. On Em's blog, she described it as something very much similar to a tag, it's meant for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The rules are different for everyone, as is the meaning of this "award"!

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that nominated you.
2. Nominate 6-11 other bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the blogger than nominated you.
4. Write up 11 new questions.
5. Let your nominees know about this award, either through a comment or email.

I know that my rules are very similar to Em's, but I'm just following her example, so I hope you don't mind Em! This award gives an opportunity for bloggers to connect, join, and get to know one another better. Who knows, this award could form life long friends or business partners! I would like to give a huge thank you to Em for nominating me and providing me with this opportunity!

Let's get into the Questions Em left:

QIf you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
A. I would have to say England/UK. My reason for that particular place, is because I've always wanted to go there, and not to just visit, but to actually do something, whether it's going to school there or a job or an internship, anything that's productive! I would love to go there and do something that has substance.

Q. Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
A. Hm, for this, I'm going to have to say both, I like engaging with people and being outgoing sometimes, but I don't do that all the time. Sometimes I like to have time for myself and being in my own mind for a while!

Q. What are some interests of yours besides beauty and makeup?
A. I love figure skating and music, as in playing the piano, guitar, or listening to my music in general.

Q. You woke up late and have five minutes to do your makeup! What do you reach for?
A. I don't use much makeup anyway, so this is pretty easy for me. I would reach for my primer,  mineral foundation, mineral finishing powder, brow powder, bronzer to contour and blush at the same time, Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight, and mascara! I do this sort of routine all the time and it's always super fast and easy; I would also throw in my self made blotting sheets into my purse.

Q. What's your favorite type of clothing or accessory?
A. Definitely leather jackets, trench coats, blazers, and rings! I love them all, they give such a wonderful look to any outfit, and are extremely universal.

Q. What's the last thing you genuinely laughed at?
A. I was re-watching some of Ingrid's vlogmas videos from 2011 and either smiled or laughed through every single one of them.

Q. What's your favorite book, movie, song, or television show?
A. I love watching MasterChef USA and Leverage, which sadly got cancelled after the 5th season.

Q. What skill do you wish you had, or one you wish you could do better?
A. I wish I could do more of the highly advanced jumps, spins, and moves in figure skating. As well as be able to pay the piano better than I can now.

Q. If you could speak any language fluently, what would it be and why?
A. I'm going to go with Russian on this one, I can speak it fine, but not as fluently as I would like, or maybe Mandarin, which I speak pretty well.

Q. Name something off of the top of your bucket list.
A. I really don't have an answer for this...

Q. What do you usually do when you want to have fun?
A. Go figure skating with some of my fellow skater friends, hang out with some of my best friends, just things like that.

Here are my own 11 questions:
1. What's your very favorite face primer that works amazingly with your skin type?
2. If you could only have 5 makeup products for a look, what would you use?
3. What kind of fashion item(s) is/are your favorites?
4. Which store is your favorite, Sephora or Ulta?
5. What is your one holy grail skin care item?
6. Do you wear makeup everyday, or just when you have to go out of the house?
7. Have you ever been out of the country? If so, where did you go?
8. What interests do you have outside of beauty and makeup?
9. How do you often spend your free time?
10. What is your favorite season and why?
11. What is your greatest achievement so far?

Well, those are all my questions! I know a lot of them are beauty related, but what can I say? I'm obsessed!

Here are the wonderful 11 that I nominate:

1. Casual Beauty
2. MissMacBeauty 
3. Luvabelle Couture
4. Make Up and Stilettos
5. Modern Beauty Girl
6. LC's Beauty
7. BerryBloomXO
8. Beauty By Yara
9. Dream.Live.Repeat.
10. Beauty With Lilly
11. My Chocolate Mind

And, I nominate any and all of you that want to answer these questions, which you could just answer a few in the comments if you would like, or do an entire post! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day.

Comments

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for the nomination :) I will do a post on this soon on my blog answering the questions. You have a lovely blog!

    http://luvabellcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thank you so much for the tag! so excited to do this <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination! Surely, will be doing a post with answers soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment