Skip to main content

L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara Review

Hello everyone; I hope you're all doing well! A few days ago, I decided to try out a new mascara, just because I was tired of the Maybelline Falsies Flared. I went to Ulta with the hopes of trying out and loving the L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara. I bought the waterproof version because some reviews said that it could smudge or flake easily. Well, they were right. Even with the waterproof version, it smudged on me like no tomorrow. It was great in volumizing and lengthening, but it just smudged too easily. I would have raccoon eyes within 30 minutes of applying it, and that's staying inside in an air conditioned and cool environment. I loved the definition it gave my lashes and it was probably the closest dupe to the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes. The Tarte mascara had issues with smudging on me as well. I just picked up the Maybelline Colossal Volume, so I'll probably put up a review of that within the week.
Thank you all so much for reading and I hope this helped out some of you!

Comments