Skip to main content

Maybelline The Colossal Voum' Express Mascara Review

Hey everyone! Here is the update that I promised on the new Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. I've been using this mascara for only a few days, but it's an amazing mascara!


As you can tell from the picture above, the brush is quite large. There are a good number of bristles and it's a standard brush in the sense that it's not made of plastic. The big brush can cause issues if you have a smaller eye space or if you want to apply this on your lower lashes. I haven't had any issues with smearing, smudging or flaking, which I consider a win because it's been almost 100 degrees here. It's amazing for length and volume; it pushes my lashes up and holds them there without drooping. The formula is slightly more wet than some other mascaras, but not so wet tht your lashes will stick and clump together. There is a faint rose scent that apparently all Maybelline mascaras have. I may do a comparison of this mascara and the Falsies Flared, which I loved as well. This one though, I feel is way better than the Falsies Flared. I love how this brush is straight and the fact that it holds up throughout the day. All in all, this mascara is the second best mascara I've ever tried. I'll do a post on my most favorite mascara next.
 
I hope this short review helped some of you out! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

Cutting Edge Beauty

Comments