Skip to main content

MAC Party Line Lipstick Review

Hello everyone! Today I'm bringing to you a review on the MAC Party Line lipstick. I've been wanting this lipstick for a while, and I've been avidly using it since. Here's a picture of the ingredients below:


It's a lovely mid to deep tone of pinkish red. It's a cremesheen finish, which means that it has a bit of gloss and shine to it. Vibrant and bold once built up, but neutral and wearable when applied thinly. I read some reviews before buying this, and almost every reviewer had complaints of this migrating outside of the lip line. For me though, I've never had this issue; it wears for up to six hours without a need for touching up. Those six hours can only be achieved with no eating or drinking, though. I can safely say that this in no way migrates, smears, or feathers outside of the lip line. there's a delicious vanilla aroma to this lipstick, as is apparent with all of MAC's lip products.




I hope you all enjoyed reading this! Please do go and pick up this lipstick if the color interests you; it's a truly amazing color that would work well with any and every skin tone.

Comments

  1. Hey!

    I'm ginger and have light skin. I want plumy lipstick when I apply lightly which one is better party line or hot tahiti? and which one is darker hot tahiti or party line? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered Party Line... but my eye was drawn to the sheet music... Phantom of the Opera! I love Lloyd Webber Sr. and Julian Lloyd Webber!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment