Skip to main content

The Best Mascara Ever: MAC Opulash Mascara Review

Hello all! I'm here today with the promised review on the best mascara that I've ever tried. That mascara would have to be the MAC Opulash. Let's get into the review!


This is by far my favorite style of brush because it grips every lash and coats them to perfection. This particular tube of mascara is kind of old and dried up, but I don't use it anymore as of right now. I haven't had the chance to go and purchase a new one, but the Maybelline Colossal Volum' mascara that I just did a review on is perfect and easily accessible right now. The formula is a bit on the drier side, but it isn't so dry that it's flaky; this is truly the most perfect formula I've ever come across. This mascara volumizes and lengthens to the extreme! When I wear this, my lashes almost hit my eyebrows, which is crazy awesome. It never clumps and you don't have to worry about getting the waterproof version because the regular version can last through sweat, oil and tears. Even after twelve hours, the mascara still looks perfect and my curl hasn't dropped one bit. There're no smudges or flakes. This is my absolute number 1 mascara, so if you're looking to try it, I highly recommend it!
I hope this review helped out some of you! Apparently, I'm on a mascara reviewing roll with these posts. Anyway, thanks so much for reading and have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. Very good information. Lucky me I recently found your website
    by accident (stumbleupon). I've book marked it for later!


    My webpage - lawyer for accident car

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment