Skip to main content

Mom's Moisturizer Monday

Hello everyone! This week, there's going to be a theme for each day, and today is all about my mom's moisturizer.

My mom has amazing skin, it looks so amazing that there was a time where we were stopped in the beauty aisle of Wal-Mart and this lady asked what my mom used to keep her skin looking so beautiful and young! Well, let's jump into the secret!

The Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream! My mom has used this moisturizer for about 4 years now, and I know that because that's the length of time I have been into makeup and beauty. I actually remember doing research on a moisturizer and coming up with this, and ever since my mom tried it, she's stuck with it.

As you can see, my mom's little tub of this moisturizer is almost completely gone. She uses this cream on her face and neck every morning and night, only applying it slightly lighter in the morning and a bit heavier at night for added hydration. It does have a scent, but it isn't bothersome by any means. This retails anywhere from about $18-$22 and can be found in most all drugstores and Ulta. I usually place an order for my mom on Amazon.com because it's the cheapest there at around $15.
My mom has noticed that her skin looks less dull, more youthful, and firm since trying this cream. The size of her pores is also reduced and the overall skin looks tighter. My mother and myself have recommended this product to other women looking to either prevent aging or to treat it.
Well, that's all I have for you today! I hope this helps out some of you who are reading this. Please leave a comment and tell me how I'm doing so far and what you all would like to see in the future. Another new themed blog post coming up tomorrow!



Comments