Skip to main content

Sephora Lash Steal

Hello everyone! I am so sorry for not posting recently, preparing for the oncoming school year is starting to get hectic for me again! Anyway, let's get onto a much more interesting topic.
A few weeks ago, I had run out of my favorite mascara, Maybelline The Falsies Flared and needed a new one ASAP. I was looking around online on sites such as Ulta and Sephora for a mascara or mascara set that was a great deal for the money. On Sephora's front page, I came across this:
This Lash Stash To Go from Sephora is a spin off of their regular Lash Stash that comes out mainly during the holiday season. It comes with five high end deluxe mascara samples for only $25, as well as a voucher for one full size of the mascaras included! I placed an order on Sephora.com; it was the amazing value that made me decide that I just had to have it.  
From left to right: Lancome Definicils, Korres Volcanic Minerals Volumizing Mascara, Buxom Lash, Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes!, Benefit BADgal Lash. All of these mascaras are in the shade black or blackest black. I can't speak for all the mascaras on how they work just yet, as I haven't tried them all, but I can speak for the first two.

I was super excited when I saw that the Lancome mascara was included as I had tried a sample of it before and loved it, but trying it again for the past few weeks, it didn't do anything special, just painted them black and left it at that. The Korres one also fell short of my expectations, it didn't volumize what so ever, and smudged like crazy.

So, determined to make both these mascaras work, I layer them! First, I curl my lashes, then, I apply one coat of the Korres mascara, and then finish it off with one coat of the Lancome mascara. This routine works all right for now, but it isn't anything exceptional.

I am super excited to try out the other mascaras in the box though, but not before I finish up the first two that I have open. All in all, this set is an amazing value, and it isn't as much of an investment as the regular lash stash, so if you're in the market for a new mascara, I suggest giving this set a try!

Oh, and one last thing, if you all reading my posts could please leave a comment telling me how I'm doing and what you think of my blogging thus far, that would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!

Comments