Skip to main content

Product Update: Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream

Hello all! I just wanted to post a quick update on the Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream since I've been using it for a little bit longer now. I still stand by the awesome coverage and color. Now, though, I quite like the thick texture, since I've realized that I really don't need to apply that much for amazing coverage. I also tried it underneath my Revlon Colorstay as a primer, and it was AMAZIMNG! My skin stayed matte and shine free all day if I top everything off with the bareMinerals Matte Foundation. It's amazing how little I have to use of this bb cream and foundation in order to get that amazing, flawless look! So, it's definitely established that I like it as a foundation base, but what about on its own?

On its own, I must say that the coverage is still spectacular, but oil control is still dismal. I get oily within 3 hours and have to blot after 4 or take the wrath of my glaring, reflective t-zone. I'm in the process of finding a mattifier or mattifing primer so that I can wear this bb cream on its own because I feel that it's definitely better for my skin than wearing foundation on its own. I think I've finally gotten over the smell, though, it seems to fade after a while. I also really love the sun protection.

All in all, I'm seriously considering buying a dull sized tube, since I'm on my last sample sachet and find that I've been using this bb cream everyday! Thanks so much for reading, and if any of you know of a good mattifier for extremely oily skin, please leave suggestions in the comments!

Comments