Skip to main content

Review: Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream


Hello everyone! Today I'm bringing you a review of the Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream with SPF 30 PA++. I got three sample sachets of this bb cream from Lioele Texas for $1.99 plus shipping, but with your order, they let you pick out two samples and when I got my package, they gave me two extra sample sachets that was totally unexpected, but a nice surprise! I must say that shipping wise, they didn't send me a confirmation, so I went through a few loops with that, but it's worked out now. Anyway, let's get into the review.

This bb cream has an extremely thick texture, so much so that as you can see from the picture, there's literally a blob of it that's standing up by itself!



After blending it slightly, I can definitely still feel that it's a super thick texture, and very little is needed to cover the entire face because this spreads out so much that if I kept blending, it would probably cover my entire arm! The color is a bit yellow in this picture, but upon first application I had thought it to be slightly pink and dark, but it oxidized strangely enough after a few minutes to suit my skin tone perfectly. For reference, I'm quite pale with definite yellow undertones and I have extremely oily skin. When swatched on the back of my hand in direct daylight, I noticed that it looked dark orange, like a spray tan gone bad, but it seems to adjust on the face rather well. It also has amazingly great coverage and a nice solid SPF 30 with PA++, so it's great sun protection wise as well.

All right, now that I've gone over some of the good points, here are some bad ones, well just two, really: oil control and smell. The oil control on this is dismal; I can see my oil seeping through after maybe 2 hours of wear, I wasn't doing anything strenuous or crazy, just sitting at my desk doing some homework, and it's January! So, oil control is a definite downfall for this despite the amazing, flawless coverage. I find that it also feels quite heavy on the skin, which can be annoying since my Revlon Color Stay doesn't even feel as heavy as this. And then the scent, oh goodness, the scent is so overpowering and strong that you might as well forget about putting perfume or body spray or any other fragrance on because this will overpower it like crazy, so there's really no point. It's a combination of fruity and floral, which doesn't smell bad, but it's just way too strong and it lingers until I take it off.

Well, I've hit all the bases, so if there are any questions or requests, please comment and as always, thank you all for reading, and have a wonderful day!

Comments