Skip to main content

Sephora VIB + Ulta Beauty Haul

Hey everyone! I did some shopping when I first got the VIB 20% discount and then the $20 discount from Sephora, but have yet to actually write a post about what I got, and I also went to Ulta last Sunday and bought only two products, but I got amazing deals on my purchase using coupons, which I will let you all know about at the end of this post. Also, I didn't buy all these things at once, I've accumulated these products from three different trips. So without further ado, let's get into my purchases!
1. Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam
CLINIQUE - Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam
Photo courtesy of Sephora.com
This cleanser is a repurchase for me, and since I had the discount, I picked another one up to stock since it's the cleanser that I use everyday, morning and night. I have an in-depth post about this here along with the toner and it's featured in my updated skincare routine coming soon. Oh, and sorry about the stock photo, I just couldn't find a place to take a decent picture of this at the moment.
2. Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil

This cleansing oil is also a repurchase for me. I haven't even opened this one yet, as I'm still using up my old one. This is what I use as my first step to removing makeup; I have this featured in another post of mine here, and in my updated skincare routine coming up soon.

3. bareMinerals Matte Foundation SPF 15 in Golden Fair


Ah, another repurchase... even though I said in my review that I most likely won't be repurchasing. I've completely used up my other jar of this exact powder foundation, so I went in and exchanged the NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder for this, as the NARS broke me out terribly and made me super shiny! I have a review up on the NARS powder here and the bareMinerals here. I usually like to use this on light makeup days, or over my Colorstay if I have something really special and need extreme coverage.

4. LancĂ´me Definicils High Definition Mascara


This mascara is also another repurchase, and I've had samples of this before, but not an actual full size since it was so expensive at almost $30, so since I got a sample set of mascaras from Sephora, which I did a post on here, it came with a voucher and I used it on this mascara. I haven't opened this new tube yet, but I know that I most likely won't be disappointed.

4. Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Light


I needed a new concealer because I had run out of my Dermablend one completely, and I had been using my Revlon Colorstay as my concealer, just in places that I needed it but I was noticing that it would sometimes look a bit much, so I decided to try out this concealer and top it off with some bareMinerals and call it a day. I've read some good reviews on this, so I'm hoping it'll work out well for me. This was $9.99 at my Ulta and there were $2 off coupons on all Revlon color cosmetics at the store attached to the actual products, which I used on this as well as my $3.50 off Ulta coupon. Let me know in a comment or email if you want an in-depth review of this once I get to use it more.

5. L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream in Fair


I vaguely remember buying this before, and then having to return it because the color was so dark and orange on my skin. But, I also remembered that this BB Cream had amazing oil control. So I went over to Ulta and picked up a shade lighter than what I got last time to try it out again. I thought this would be great to pair with the Revlon concealer and then top them both off with some bareMinerals for an everyday look. At my local Ulta, this was $10.99, but I had a $2 off coupon from here and a $3.50 off coupon that Ulta sends out. Let me know in a comment or email if you want an in-depth review of this too. I might just do one anyway once I get to use this some more.

I simply looked up coupons for L'Oreal online for 2014 and came across one that I already have linked for you above. The Revlon coupons I found when I went to Ulta, which was a pleasant surprise; Almay has $2 off their color cosmetics as well in store, so I would suggest taking a look. Physician's formula has a few things on clearance, which I didn't think were too extreme, but definitely check that out as well!

I hope you all enjoyed reading this and please leave any requests or comments; I would love to hear what you all think and what products you might have picked up as well! Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day!

Comments