Skip to main content

Product Update: Avon Magix Face Perfector

Hello everyone; I hope you are all doing well! Today I have for you an update on one of the products that was in one of my early posts when I had just begun blogging, the Avon Magix Face Perfector SPF 20. The reason I wanted to bring you all an update is because I've stopped using it for a while now and have seen a great improvement in my skin, so let's get into it!


I used to use this as a primer and for a while, I thought it was an awesome staple product for me and as a matter of fact, this is my second tube of this. I purchased both tubes online on Amazon because I didn't want to order from the Avon site, and the store that they had in my mall had been closed down before I got a chance to go in and pick one of these up to try. I now realize that this product feels very heavy on the skin, and was probably adding if not causing all of my breakouts and acne problems on my skin. I believe this was the culprit of my acne, and I had told my dermatologist last fall when I went for another acne check up that I had stopped using this product and we could already see good things happening with my skin. I was hoping this would control oil and give a bit of sun protection with the SPF 20, but in the end, this product just falls flat for me, and I really hate the scent.

I thought I would do a quick update for you all just in the case that someone else may be experiencing the same effects this primer has been causing on their skin. I heard that this contains ingredients that are at the top of the ingredients list that isn't friendly for the skin. I don't have the box anymore so I don't have the ingredients. As always, thank you all so much for reading, and have a wonderful day!

Comments