Skip to main content

Essie Polishes Haul

Hello and welcome back to my blog for Day 13 of Daily Blogging! Today, I have something a little different for you - a mini haul of Essie nail polishes from Ulta. I recently went to Ulta and had a great coupon for 30% off of all Essie polishes, so I had to pick something up from the Gel Couture line. I'll most definitely be bringing out a full review of the Essie Gel Couture polishes soon!


Without further ado, into the haul we get!

I've hauled the shades Turn N' Pose and Caviar Bar from the Essie Gel Couture range and Bahama Mama from the Essie regular range. Turn N' Pose is a deep purple that's jeweled toned and beautiful; Caviar Bar is a deep navy creme that's also a beautiful jewel tone; Bahama Mama is a gorgeous burgundy shade.

I got 2 Essie Gel Couture colors and 1 from their regular line. As you can see from the picture, they're very autumn/winter shades. I just can't wait for the weather to cool down!

First up, I have Caviar Bar, which is a deep navy creme shade and part of the Gel Couture range.

Next, I have Turn n' Pose, also from the Gel Couture range. This is a deep purple creme.

Lastly, I have the cult favorite Bahama Mama from Essie's regular range. This is a beautiful burgundy creme.

Well, that's all I've hauled recently from Essie. What are your favorites from the Essie Range? Let me know! Talk to you all again tomorrow. :)

Comments