Skip to main content

For All of Your Brush Needs: Real Techniques Brush Starter Kit

Hello and welcome to Day 11 of Daily Blogging! Today's post will be on a Real Techniques Brush Starter kit. These are the brushes that I think everyone should have in their collection.


Below, I've included my favorites that I use on a daily basis. If there are two brushes listed under each category, then I use those interchangeably. 

These Real Techniques brushes are the essential brushes that everyone should have if they're starting a brush collection or just starting out/a beginner in makeup. Real Techniques have excellent quality in their brushes and I love their expert face brush, buffing brush, duo fiber face brush, contour brush, setting brush, cheek brush, base shadow brush, and deluxe crease brush.

  • Foundation
    • Buffing Brush
    • Expert Face Brush
  • Concealer
    • Base Shadow Brush
    • Deluxe Crease Brush
  • Highlight
    • Setting Brush
  • Blush
    • Cheek Brush
    • Duo Fiber Face Brush
  • Contour
    • Contour Brush
    • Eyeshadow
      • Base Shadow Brush
    All of the brushes I've listed above I use on a pretty much daily basis. I don't use eyeshadow all that often, mostly because I don't have much time in the morning before class to put together an eye look, so I like to use a cream shadow and then use the Base Shadow Brush to apply a powdered shadow in the crease. I also love the Base Shadow Brush for concealer, which shows how versatile brushes can be!

    In my opinion, Real Techniques have a wonderful range of brushes and they're excellent in quality as well; they're so soft and wash with no problem at all. It's a great place to start building your brush collection - I have almost every single RT brush!

    Thank you all so much for reading, and leave me a comment with your favorite everyday brushes! Talk to you all again tomorrow. :)

    Comments